Adding external cladding is a great way to rejuvenate your home.
External cladding provides both a decorative and protective facade for buildings. Traditional timber cladding and weatherboarding are vulnerable to damage and weather and require regular maintenance and repair.
Premier Fascias and Cladding can provide a variety of different cladding solutions. There are many available choices of cladding on the market, including:
- Single skin profile metal sheets – cost-effective and popular for warehousing and steel-framed buildings.
- Double skin built-up system – Two skins of steel (or aluminium) with an insulated panel sandwiched between. They can reduce condensation and temperature change in a warehouse environment. This is a popular roof structure as it is versatile and cost-effective.
- Composite panels – these are inner and outer composite sheets sandwiched either side of a foam insulation board.
- Pre-galvanised steel sheeting – They are corrosion resistant and provide climatic protection together with maximum strength. There are many different colours and surface finishes available.
- PVC Cladding – This is also available in a variety of different colours and profiles, for example shiplap, feather edge etc. It is an ideal substitute for timber cladding. PVC cladding has many benefits including retaining its appearance, low maintenance, improve thermal performance, especially when combined with insulation. UPVC cladding provides a stylish and effective means to protect and decorate the exterior of buildings - without the need for continual and costly maintenance and re-decoration.